After the free trial, you need to make Netflix Payment to continue the membership or to use the Netflix app. For 1 month you can use the Netflix for free and become a member by signing up. This membership is a month-to-month subscription which begins from the date you sign up. There will be no contract or no commitment so you can cancel Netflix membership online anytime, 24 hours a day. For cancellation, there will be no fees. If you want to continue the membership you need to choose one plan and make a payment every month.
Check Netflix Plans
Netflix Payment – Billing, Cancellation
Netflix allows their members to access movies and TV shows by providing a subscription service. You can stream this Netflix Content over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers, TVs, and other devices. After taking the Netflix membership it will continue month-to-month till it gets terminated. For continuation of membership, you need to provide a valid, current, and accepted method of Netflix Payment because the payment method may update from time to time. You authorize Netflix to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment method unless you cancel your membership before monthly billing date.
Netflix Free Trial
- On signing up, your membership in Netflix may start with a free trial.
- The period of this free trial is for one month. Eligibility of free trial determined by the Netflix to prevent the free trial abuse.
- Eligibility of free trial is determined by the Netflix to prevent the free trial abuse.
- Households members with a recent or existing Netflix membership are not eligible.
- To determine eligibility Netflix may use information such as the method of payment, account E-mail address used with a recent or existing Netflix membership, device ID, etc.
- At the end of the free trial period, Netflix will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee unless you cancel Netflix membership before the end of trial period.
- You can view the end date of your Netflix Free Trial period and monthly membership price in the official website www.netflix.com.
- The membership fee and any other charges like possible transaction fees, taxes will be charged on a monthly basis to your Netflix Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your Netflix membership.
- Your payment date may change in some cases. For example, if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month or if your Netflix Payment Method has not successfully settled.
- To see your next payment date, open www.netflix.com, sign-up, and click on ‘Billing details’.
See how to use Netflix APK
Netflix Payment Methods
- By visiting the official website, you can change your Netflix Payment method. Just click on Your Account link.
- If due to insufficient funds or expiration or otherwise, a payment not successfully settled and if you do not cancel your account and do not change your Payment Method, Netflix will suspend your access to their service until they get a valid Payment Method.
- You authorize them to continue charging the updated Netflix Payment Method when you update your Payment Method. Also, you remain responsible for any uncontrolled amounts. They may cause to change your payment dates.
- The issuer may charge you some fees related to the processing or foreign transaction fees for some Payment methods.
- Depending on the Payment method you used, the local tax charges may vary. For more details, check with your Payment Method service provider.
How to cancel Netflix?
- The Netflix Membership can be canceled at any time and you will continue to Netflix service access through the end of monthly billing period.
- Payments are non-refundable and they do not provide credits or refunds to the extent permitted by the applicable law for any unwatched Netflix content or any partial-month membership periods.
- Go to “Account” page, and cancel Netflix account by following some instructions for cancellation.
- At the end of your current Netflix billing period, your account will be closed on canceling your membership.
- If you want to see when your account will close, go to “Account” page and click on “Billing details”.
Also, check how to install Netflix PC
Change of Service Plans and Netflix Price
From time to time the Service plans and price of the Netflix may change. However, these changes regarding Netflix price and service plans will apply to the user no earlier than 30 days following a notice to you.
How to make Netflix Payment?
- Visit official site of Netflix, www.netflix.com
- On the top right side, you see the Sign In button.
- Click on it and enter the Email ID and Password.
- Click on Sign In and now go the “Account” page that is available in the footer of the homepage.
- There it allows you to make Payment through different payment methods.
- If you are not a member, then Sign Up for the Netflix, enjoy the Netflix free trial for one month and then make the payment for using the Netflix continuously.